Makes 2 main servings (with enough veg for leftovers)
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 raw beetroots
- 1 butternut squash
- 3 shallots
- 1 pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Lazy Garlic
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- 3 tbsp low fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- ½ lemon (juice)
- Chop up the veg and put into a bowl, pour the olive oil, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper in and mix it around.
- Put the butternut squash on the baking tray and roast for 15 mins, then add the rest of the veg for 23 mins at 200 degrees celcius.
- Then put the seasoned salmon in, on the same tray and bake for 8-9 mins, until it is soft.
- Put the yoghurt, mint, a tiny drizzle of olive oil, and the lemon juice in a bowl and whisk to get a good consistency.
- Take out the veg and salmon, and drizzle your lemon sauce on top.
This is a great recipe as it is very versatile with what is in season and you could use different spices, such as,turmeric and cumin, which also make a great combination.
– by Unimumma aka Sarah Harding