- 1x Pepper
- 1x Onion
- 200g Frozen Prawns
- 200g Tinned Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Low Fat Crème fraîche
- 4 Tsp Curry Powder
- 2 Tsp Lazy Garlic
- ¼ Caulifower
- 3 Tsp Olive oil
- Fry off the peppers and onion in 2 tsp of olive oil, once softened add in the garlic and curry powder and cook for 4 mins.
- Add in the defrosted prawns, tinned tomatoes and let simmer for 7 mins.
- Whilst the curry is simmer away, add in the last tsp of olive oil in a non-stick pan, and grate the cauliflower straight into the pan, do not add any water as it can go mushy, just a good pinch of salt and pepper.
- Take the curry off the heat and add in the low fat crème fraiche, and serve with the rice.
– by Unimumma aka Serena Harding
Find this week’s meal plan and recipes here: