Makes 2 servings of Koftas, but the slaw will last the week!
- 200g Turkey Mince
- 2 tsp Lazy Garlic
- 2 tsp Lazy Chili
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Smoked paprika
- 2 tsp Sregano
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Green Apple
- 1 Red onion
- ½ White Cabbage
- 1 Beetroot
- Sprinkling of sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp Low Fat Crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tsp Mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- Mix the herbs and spices with the turkey mince with a metal spoon, keep stirring and all the ingredients will combine together, no egg or breadcrumbs needed.
- Form into patties, leave in the fridge to bind, and then grill or bake in the oven.
- Combine the Crème fraiche, vinegar, olive oil and mustard together in the bottom of the big bowl.
- Grate in all the veg (finely shred the cabbage and onion) and add in the seeds, and mix all together.
– by Unimumma aka Serena Harding
Find the rest of this week’s recipes and meal plans here: