Makes 2/3 servings
- 3 tsp Lazy Chilli
- 1 Grated onion
- 4 tsp Coconut Oil
- 3 tsp Lazy Garlic
- 2 tsp Lazy Garlic
- 2 tsp Turmeric
- ½ Lime (using the juice)
- 3 tsp Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp grated butternut squash (sweet potato would also work)
- 1 Grated courgette
- 350ml Chicken or Vegatable Stock
- 200ml Coconut milk (if you don’t have any, just double up on the stock)
- 300g of Noodles (I use wholemeal for a healthier option)
- Leftover chicken (from a roast chicken, or pre-cooked chicken)
- Cook off the chilli, garlic, ginger, onion, peanut butter and turmeric in the coconut oil for around 4 mins to bring all the flavours out.
- Add in the liquids and the grated veg, cook for 5 mins on simmer.
- Add in the chicken and the noodles (mine take 5 mins to cook, so depends on what noodles you get)
- Pour into a bowl, squeeze of lime, some fresh coriander if you have any but not necessary.
*It is as easy as that! You can use up more veg, and on the second day, I added some more water if it was too thick, and some spinach and peas to bulk it out and make it go further. It is so delicious, and requires no chopping, all in one pan and full of lots of Asian flavours! Also, so delicious as a vegetarian dish, just don’t add in any chicken!
– by Unimumma aka Serena Harding. For more great recipe ideas visit my instagram page: Unimumma.