Banana and Oat Pancakes
Makes 3 pancakes (1 breakfast serving)
- 2 tbsp Oats
- 1 Banana
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil (Aldi do a really cheap alternative to the usual brand)
- Place all the ingredient in a blender (nutribullet works perfectly).
- Melt the oil in a pan, and ladle in the mixture to the size you want.
- Leave to cook enough so the mixture is east to peel off, then flip once, and cook for another 3 mins.
- Toppings are easy to vary, I have warmed frozen berries in the microwave, and topped with yogurt and berries, or you could go savoury with bacon.
*This recipe is easily adaptable, you could add blueberries, or chocolate chips into the batter, or once I added coco powder and coffee granules to make ‘mocha pancakes’. Once you know the staple ingredients, they are fun to play with.
– by Unimumma aka Serena Harding. Find more on my instagram page: Unimumma